With all the increasing popularity of WordPress, an abundance of amazing websites have been designed and developed by WordPress plugins designers/developers. WP themes
Fundamentally, there are two type of themes out there – the free WordPress themes against premium WordPress themes.
Whenever I start recommending people to use premium WordPress themes, they often ask me this question, “why use superior WordPress themes when I actually can use free WordPress themes? ”
In simple fact, there have been much debate over free WordPress themes against premium WordPress themes
Very well, all I can say is the two are great to work with, depending on what type of website you are intending to create.
In here, I will discuss about the huge benefits and drawbacks of using free WordPress themes against premium WordPress themes pros and downsides
Benefits of free themes:
– It really is free! There is totally no financial risk involved in using free themes. If you no longer like theme A, you can just abandon it and try out theme B!
– A large library to select from. Execute a simple search on “free themes”, and you will find yourselves overcome with the thousands of choices you get to choose from! With the many to choose from, there will bind to be one which you will like!
Disadvantages of free themes:
Virtually all free themes do not have the option that you can customize your website how you wanted. You need to be a coding expert to be able to understand the WordPress code and change the code yourself.
– No posts at all. Do not expect your free theme to be compatible with the latest WordPress version. You will most likely face compatibility issues.
– Practically no help is available. The largest problem with free themes is the fact if you will to manage any issues, you will not be capable to get any help from the developer.
– Top quality varies. Although there are some high quality free themes available for sale, there are also a couple of low quality free designs. Numerous free themes are developed very quickly without having quality control, and therefore, you do not have the features found in numerous premium WordPress themes.
– A number of free themes make it obligatory that you can keep the developer’s name in the footer. There are some other developers who encrypt the footer and promoting back link which you cannot remove from your website. Now there have been numerous studies of some developers setting up detrimental coding in free themes to spread malware without you realizing it.
– Furthermore, a great deal of the free themes is made for personal blogging purposes only. In case you are a tiny online business owner which is looking to create a professional business website, then a premium theme will evidently be an improved option for you.
Superior WordPress Themes
Typically, the pricing of premium styles with the range of $25 – $180, and these are developed by a really skilled team of website developers. More than often, designing premium styles is their full fledged business. Keeping this in mind, no developers will jeopardize their reputation by creating a substandard product, putting their business in danger. Their goal is to ascertain a pool of happy and loyal customers and they try this by developing great looking high grade themes and helping people who have any problems they have.
Now, lets have a look at some of the
Advantages of by using a premium WordPresstheme:
– Great looking themes. It can be without a doubt that premium themes are usually more elegant, stylish and professional compared to free themes, not forgetting that premium WordPress themes are full of great features as well.